Sale-A-Bration is a great time for shopping for new products and also stocking up on staples like cardstock, envelopes and adhesives. Take the opportunity to earn yourself some fabulous free products from the Sale-A-Bration range while getting your supplies.
It’s also the best time to join the Stampin’ Up! family by joining my team. If you love the stamps, inks and all the coordinating products that Stampin’ Up! offer then joining up will bring you some perks while adding to your craft stash.
Some of the benefits are –
- minimum 20% discount on products
- product previews prior to it going public
- weekly update with hints and ideas
- quarterly magazine full of ideas
- special event invitations
- Extremely helpful and knowledgeable Demonstrator support
- Exclusive access to a Demonstrator only Facebook page filled with lots of ideas
- the opportunity to take your business to the level you would like to take it to. You work around your time schedule and your family life and a Stampin’ Up! business opportunity lets you take it at your own pace. Potential to earn some income or supplement your regular job for some extra money.
What’s the Benefit in Joining during Sale-A-Bration?
You can earn additional free products. Getting extra craft products has got to be good right?
So there’s 2 options. My personal preference is Option 2 because I would definitely go for that Craft & Carry Tote. When it was first launched, there was a supply available for demonstrators to purchase. However, these quickly ran out. Now joining up is the only way you can get this. It is exclusive to new demonstrators. I used mine for a recent team day and it holds a whole lot – stamps, inks, cardstock – there are pockets and divisions for everything. It’s really good and worth paying that extra to get it with your Starter Kit. The Starter Kit by itself is great value but add the Craft and Carry Tote and it’s even better.
As a part of my team I will offer you support in your crafting and business ventures. I value my team members and the friendships we make. You will have access to a team Facebook Page where I support my team and also offer some advice and tips. Stamping and paper crafting is what I love to do and I really enjoy seeing people succeed in what they create and I would love to share the fun of my Stampin’ Up! journey with you.