Love to create but just don’t have the time for thinking up card layouts and designs?
Do you find it hard to make it to classes because of distance or time constraints?
Would you like to make extra cards at home?
Class in the mail might be the creative solution for you.
What is Class in the Mail?
- Class in the Mail is a monthly class where I prepare 4 cards around a particular stamp set or bundle. I prepare a PDF file which will include all dimensions, cutting instructions and colour photos to help you prepare the cards.
- This is a class you can choose to join in when it suits YOU. There is no commitment to join for a fixed period.
- I will give you a sneak preview of the 4 cards on my Blog and Facebook so you know what to expect.
- I will also supply you with the card bases, cardstock and envelopes FREE along with a handmade Thank You card.
- You have FLEXIBILITY to create the cards at your leisure and in the time that works best for you because you will always have the instructions. You can even use the PDF as a resource for layouts and colour combinations to use on other projects.
- ANYONE can join in ANYTIME. If you would love to make cards and live in any part of Australia, you can join in the fun. I would love to have the opportunity to share your crafting journey with you.
- If you don’t want to make the monthly purchase but would like the layouts and designs, you can purchase the PDF from anywhere in the world. Payments to be made via Paypal.
- Stamping Flair team members will receive the PDF free each month.
How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is place an order for $60 each month (ex shipping) using that month’s Host Code which I will provide. You can purchase the stamp set/bundle of the month or any other product. As long as your total order is $60 and you use that month’s Host Code, you can order any product you like. You will still qualify for Class in the Mail. The PDF will emailed to you.
- If your order total is over $250 then don’t use the Host Code as you will receive your own Host Rewards. You will still receive the Class in the Mail.
- You will receive a reusable card, card bases and envelopes mailed to you.
- You can join in any time
- Make sure you use that Month’s Host Code
- Minimum order $60
- You will receive a PDF file with full instructions emailed
- You will receive a thank you card, card bases, cardstock and envelopes in the mail
- PDF is available for purchase separately
Basic Products Required
You will be required to have some basic supplies for every project including Clear Blocks for the various stamps. Here is a suggestion of the items you will need.