Have you wondered what being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is all about? Is it something that you have considered but been a little bit hesitant to take the next step? Perhaps it is something you would like to get into but want to know more about.
When I joined Stampin’ Up! in 2015, I checked out all the details and when I saw the fantastic benefits of joining up as a demonstrator, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.There is so much on offer when you join the Stampin’ Up family and become a part of my team.
- The Starter Kit is flexible so you can customize it to what you want. You get to choose $285 worth of products for just $169.
- You receive a Business Supply kit valued at $80, absolutely free. That makes it a kit valued at over $315.
- The Starter Kit is shipped FREE to you
During July and August 2019 you can earn Extra, Extra in your Starter Kit.
New demonstrators who sign up between 1 July and 31 August will receive an additional $45 that you will be able to put towards your Starter Kit (pay $169 and choose $280 worth of products).
New demonstrators will receive a $16 coupon code, which you may use the following month.*
*Coupon codes will arrive between the fifth and seventh business day; they will expire on 31 October 2019.
Hobby or Business
- You are not required to sell products in order to join as a demonstrator. A Stampin’ Up! demonstrator doesn’t have to ‘demonstrate’, run classes, sell or run a blog – if that’s not what you want to do.
- How you run your business is entirely up to you. If you’re a hobbyist you can just buy products to cover your hobby. If you’re looking to run it as a business you get to choose your own hours and decide to what extent you want to take it. You can run classes, workshops, parties, online sales and parties – the choice is yours.
I initially joined as a hobby demonstrator and increased my classes and online presence. This allows me to work my Stampin’ Up! business in the hours I choose and the way it fits around my schedule.
- Receive a minimum of 20% discount (Instant Income) on all your purchases and have the potential to increase it to 25%.
- If you are looking at running it as a business, you earn a miminimum 20% commission on all sales.
- You can also earn monthly rebates on sales, which can increase as your team grows.
- Stampin’ Up! offers a Flex Rewards point system for every purchase you make. You can redeem these points for products, gift cards, logo items, On Stage events and incentive trips.
- There is a quarterly minimum retail sales target of $468. This is about $156 a month. The quarters run as per a calendar year,
Whether you choose to meet the minimum through sales or purchasing products yourself is upto you. If you are making purchases to meet your minimum sales, you receive 20% discount on this amount. Therefore what you actually spend would reduce to $125 retail per month with the discount.
I know there are many of you who purchase this amount each month on Stampin’ Up! products. It’s definitely worth considering joining up.
- You get to see new catalogues, products, promotions before release and have opportunities to order and try products prior to launch. It’s so exciting in the days leading upto it and trying out new products is always fun.
- Free quarterly magazine filled with ideas and business resources
- Weekly email with updates and creative inspiration
- Bi-Annual events
- Access to the demonstrator website filled with training resources
- Access to a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas
- Helpful Demonstrator Support team
Joining the Stamping Flair Team
- I am available to offer assistance with business enquiries, product use and support along your Stampin’ Up! journey.
- You will be invited to a team Facebook group which has updates, tips and creative inspiration.
- Anyone in Australia can join my team. I am available to support you at any time online or by phone.
- Please contact me with any questions you may have.
I would love for you to be a part of my team and look forward to hearing from you.