We’re just coming off a fabulous month of promotions and now Stampin’ Up! have another great offer for us. It’s our Bonus Days promotion. For every $90 you spend on products between 1st July and 3rd August (before shipping), you earn a $9 Bonus Days Coupon. This can be redeemed between 4th-31st August 2020.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to tick off some off those items on your Wish List.
Some things to remember:
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- Make sure you save your email/s which hold your coupon codes as you will need them in order to redeem them.
Let’s go shopping!
Stampin’ Up! has had a great promotion all of June with the Pick a Free bundle offer. Sadly, this ends today. You have just a few hours left to take advantage of this amazing offer, potentially saving you around $105 (the price of the most expensive bundle on offer).
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY – DON’T MISS OUT!
We have stamp and punch bundles or stamp and die bundles on offer. This card was created using the Posted for You bundle on my Facebook Live. You can watch the video here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the Starter Kit?
What do you get in your Starter Kit?
You can choose any products to the value of $235
What else can I expect to receive?
- Free business supplies kit
- Free postage on the Starter Kit
What are some of the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
- 20%-25% discount on all future orders while you are an active demonstrator (we all join for that!)
- Join as a hobbyist or as income source – this is your choice
- Early access to catalogues and ordering of products
- Access to online training
- Be part of a demonstrator only Facebook group which shares training, inspiration and lots of creative ideas
- Attend demonstrator events where we get to see new products, receive training and meet lots of other demonstrator friends
- Receive weekly updates and creative inspiration
What do you offer to your team members?
- A supportive environment where I will encourage you to run your business in the way it suits you
- I will encourage you to continue in your creativity by inviting you to a Facebook group for my team members where we take part in challenges, swaps, share ideas and inspiration
- Team members have access to my online class PDFs and videos to assist you in class preparation and help you create more projects
- I reward my team members for monthly performance with sales and recruiting
Select any of these products as your FREE bundle when you join Stampin’ Up!
and order your Starter Kit.
I look forward to having you as part of the Stamping Flair team. If you have any questions, please give me a call on Ph: 0404 255 001.
Welcome to our monthly Stampers Showcase Blog Hop and to my blog, Stamping Flair. I’m a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in Melbourne. This month we are highlighting new products from the 2020 Annual Catalogue.
I’ve chosen the Birds and Branches bundle for my card. The bundle comes with several images of birds, flowers, branches and foliage to create lots of lovely effects. You can get this bundle for free – until the 30th of June (only a few hours left), when you purchase a Starter Kit.
My card began with a couple of pieces of leftovers – the blue In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and a panel of embossed Misty Moonlight cardstock. This had been on my desk for a while and I thought – aah, this makes a good match. I used the Hippo and Friends dies to cut the bottom of the banner. This die set is one of my favourites because of all the nested frames it offers.
The bird was stamped in Seaside Spray and Mint Macaron. I die cut a branch from Whisper White cardstock and coloured it with Stampin’ Blends. This was mounted on a frame cut with the Ornate Frames Dies. I masked and stamped the inside with the Dry Brush stamp which created a lovely light background.
Metallic ribbon and silver metallic pearls add a lovely touch to complement this sweet bird.
All the products I have used for this card are listed at the bottom of this post. I hope you have been inspired by my project and would love for you to leave me a comment. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope to see you back very soon. Click on the next button to see what talented Lisa Mackey has in store for you and follow the hop through for lots of inspiration.
If you live in Australia and currently don’t have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love the opportunity to assist you and share in your creative journey.
AVAILABLE UNTIL 30TH JUNE
Purchase a Starter Kit for $169 and select $235 worth of products. Add on any bundle from the Annual Catalogue for free. Contact me on Ph: 0404 255 001 with any questions.
It’s been a while since I have done a Step-it-Up card. I used to have a feature of Step-it-Sunday so I thought it would be nice to share a Step-it-Up card again.
I loved the Game On stamp set as I saw it and I knew it would make great cards – especially for guys. The images have a shaded look to them so it automatically adds dimension. I chose the classic red, black and white colour combination for a sleek look.
I’ve designed this card with the Beginner stamper in mind. However, this card is great for those times when you need a card in a hurry – we all have those times right? I’ve used the Paper Trimmer to cut a panel onto which I stamped the chess pieces. I added a small strip of cardstock with the chess board squares right along in a roughly straight line, Using my eye as a guide was enough as I just wanted a rough background. I added some Antiqued Corners from the World of Good suite to add a vintage feel to the card.
This card was stepped- up with the addition of a Gray Granite layer and some World of Good Designer Series Paper. The brass squares on the black take this card up a notch. Then I stamped a strip of paper using a stamp from The Right Triangle stamp set. This is one of my favourite sets as it has a lot of different designs in it which can be used a number of ways.
The main image has been stamped onto a die cut piece from the Hippo and Friends Dies. Don’t let the name of this die set fool you. It has a few magical animals but the stars, in my opinion, are the nesting dies. These are such a great tool for papercrafting.
More detail, for the Avid crafter amongst us or if you would like to take your cardmaking on to the next level. The Whisper White panel has been embossed with the Old World Embossing Folder. Then I ran Gray Granite over it using a sponge dauber which picked up those old edges of the paper. I really love the vintage feel this gives to the card.
The banners were die cut with the Stitched Rectangles die. I placed the end of the die and re-cut the cardstock to form the banner.
Some of the chess pieces were fussy cut and mounted with Dimensionals to give a 3D effect.
To decorate the inside of the card, I used a scrap piece of paper and laid it on angle as a mask. Then I stamped the image. This gave the partially stamped look.
As you can see, stamping is for everyone, no matter what level of crafter you are. If you have seen our beautiful catalogue, I’m sure you have a very long wish list. Soon, there is the Holiday Catalogue which will be coming. As a perk of being a demonstrator, I’ve been able to get a look at this last week and I can tell you, it’s got lots of beautiful and fun products in there to make your Christmas even more special.
2 DAYS LEFT
The best deal around at the moment is our FREE BUNDLE deal. Until 30th June (only 2 days to go), if you purchase the Starter Kit, you can get a free bundle from the Annual Catalogue. That is great value.
Starter Kit is $169 and you get to select $235 worth of products. You also get a business supplies pack (for those of you who want to take it further). You can also join just to add products to your stash and save some money with your 20% discount. Contact me on Ph: 0404 255 001 for any details as this is a deal you don’t want to miss out on. You can find out more about the benefits of being part of my crafty team and the global Stampin’ Up! family. I’d love to have you join and share in your creative journey.
I am very excited to announce my first Online Buy One, Get One Free – BOGO Sale! . You won’t want to miss out on this. There are stamp sets, dies, bundles, tools, DSP, ribbons, embellishments and more on offer.
My BOGO event will run from 5th to 8th July with an Online component on 5th July via a Facebook live on a group page which you can join below.
Buy One Get One Free Guidelines
* Purchase from my retired products and receive the equivalent dollar value to spend on products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogue.
This will be on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
* On Sunday 5th July at 12pm-3pm I will be hosting a live event to show you the products that I have for sale.
* I will invoice you for the cost to post the retired items to you
* You must be the first person to claim a stamp set/product on the Facebook live. Please mention the name of the product you are claiming in the comments on the Facebook live by stating ‘SOLD – name of stamp set/product’
* Keep a list of the products you are purchasing.
* Once you have finished shopping, please complete this FORM (you will need a list of the retiring items you have selected).
* Please wait until I confirm the total that is due via an email. You may then place your order in my Online store for that amount or a greater value.
* For those items that aren’t claimed, I will post them in various albums after the Live event and you can claim them on the photo until the end of the event ie: 8th July
Once you claim your product, You will have 48 hours to pay your invoice (for shipping of the retired products) and place your order in my Online store
These items are not considered sold until your invoice has been paid and your order has been placed.
So have your Wish Lists ready!
* If an item is marked ‘SOLD’ you may type ‘NEXT’ should the sale fall through. Sales are not finalized until I mark them as ‘SOLD’.
* All products are sold in an ‘as is’ condition. Some products are lightly used, some products are well used and others are brand new. There are no returns.
* All items are listed at full retail value because you are getting them for FREE
* For every $100 you spend, I will include a free item. This could be retired ribbon, embellishments, tools or some other fun crafting product.
* Once I receive confirmation of both the PayPal invoice being paid and your order being submitted, I will mail your free products.
* Payment will be collected via Paypal
* Once you have selected all the retired products that you would like, you need to place your order with Stampin’ Up! through an Online link and Host Code that I will provide on the day. Alternately, you can email me your order and I’ll be able to place it for you.
So, basically you pay for your new products and will GIVE you the retired products for FREE!
This is good deal!
If you have any questions or would like a copy of the current catalogue please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can print this Wish List so you can get ready to place your order. PDF of the catalogue can be viewed by clicking the link below.
Yesterday when I sent out my Annual Catalogue Paper Share, I had made an error. I’m sorry about this mistake however don’t worry, the price remains the same. The number of 6″x12″ sheets of DSP on offer is actually 48 pieces instead of 42.
You will now receive 12 pieces of 6″x12″ from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. This is because there are 12 different designs in the pack.
PAPER SHARE DETAILS
There are 2 pricing options
Option 1 includes postage
Option 2 is pick up from my home by 22nd July
Orders required by 30th June
If you have any questions please contact me on Ph: 0404 255 001