It’s so good to have you here at Stamping Flair where I am participating in the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop. We’ve got lots of fun projects featuring FREE PRODUCTS! You can’t buy Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration products. They are earned free when your order reaches $90. Take a look at all the amazing Sale-A-Bration products here. I’ve got 2 cards to share with you today using the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper.
I’ve combined this with the coordinating Hand Penned Petals Bundle and Memories & More Card Pack which are so versatile. Click here to view a scrapbook page I created with it. The Beautifully Penned DSP is so beautiful to work with as it can be adapted to different projects.
Measurements & Directions
Card Base Blushing Bride – 21cm x 14.8cm (scored in half)
DSP – 7.5cm x 14.2cm (floral), 7.5cm x 11cm (spotted)
Basic White – 2.5cm x 10.5cm, Scrap
Ribbon – 40cm
- Add Blushing Bride to the bottom 1/3 of spotted panel of DSP using a Blending Brush. Adhere to card base.
- Emboss Basic White strip with Meadow Moments Embossing Folder.
Add Mint Macaron over embossing with a Blending Brush.
Adhere to card.
- Add a 8cm strip of ribbon on the bottom of embossed panel using Tear n’ Tape
- Punch the corners of the Memories & More Card using the Label me Lovely Punch (refer image below).
- Mount this panel to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Take floral sticker and adhere to scrap piece of cardstock. Fussy cut close to the line. Add to card with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow and add to card with glue dot.
I created my next card on my Facebook Live this evening. You can watch the video here.
Card Base Misty Moonlight – 21cm x 14.8cm (scored in half)
DSP – 4cm x 14.8cm, 7cm x 1.5cm
Basic White – 7.5cm x 11cm, 8cm x 8cm
Ribbon – 40cm
I hope you have enjoyed these ‘penned’ creations. Next on our hop is the talented Leonie Stuart. As you go through our hop and get lots of inspiration, please leave us a comment. We value your feedback and love hearing from you.
How would you like 20% off all your orders? A Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit opens up many benefits such as this. Plus join before 30th September and choose one of these bundles free with your Starter Kit. I’d love for you to be part of our Gifted Stars team.
Starter Kit is $169 and you can choose $235 of products