One of Stampin’ Up!’s goals is to surprise and delight you with fun, new creative experiences. Shelli Gardner, board chair and cofounder of Stampin’ Up!, has partnered with Paper Pumpkin to create a limited edition, nature-focused kit. Shelli collaborated with concept artists and designers to develop the kit to give us a papercrafting experience inspired by Shelli herself.
To be able to access Paper Pumpkin is something I know many of us have been wanting for a long time and have drooled each time we look at our North American friends open their kits. Paper Pumpkin kits are so good and finally we get to try it out in Australia and what a beautiful kit that we get to try out.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
- Paper Pumpkin is a monthly papercrafting kit offered by Stampin’ Up! that is currently only available in the United States and parts of Canada.
- Because the Hugs from Shelli kit is so special, it has been made available globally so everyone has the chance to experience it.
- Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit will be available from 15th May – while supplies last.
The look and feel of this kit is all Shelli. It’s elegant and feminine, and so full of natural details that you’ll probably just want to take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, and then go home and stamp every card in the kit. Shelli describes the kit as ‘A touch of earthy and elegant spring with lots of layers and texture.’ Shelli collaborated with concept artists and designers to develop the kit, giving them a papercrafting experience inspired by Shelli herself.
And how gorgeous is that floral box?
Important Kit Details
Part of what makes a Paper Pumpkin kit special is that projects inside the box aren’t revealed ahead of time. This is to give the subscriber a sense of excitement when they receive their kit in the mail each month. You will get a peek at one of the projects but the rest of the fun stuff in that pretty box remains top secret until it gets in your hands!
What is Included in the Kit?
- An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
- Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
- 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
- Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours are Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
And remember, everything in the Hugs from Shelli kit is pre-cut and ready to go.
Priced at $37 this is great value for a stamp set, stamp spot and all the supplies to make 12 cards. That works out to around $3 a card.
**You will need Clear Block D (Item 118485) in order to stamp the projects.
Although orders for the Hugs from Shelli open on 15th May, you can contact me now to place your order so I can put the order through on the 15th. Order one … order a few… these would make great gift items. My instinct tells me this will me extremely popular as anything created by Shelli is going to be beautiful.