Stampin’ Up! has had a great promotion all of June with the Pick a Free bundle offer. Sadly, this ends today. You have just a few hours left to take advantage of this amazing offer, potentially saving you around $105 (the price of the most expensive bundle on offer).
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY – DON’T MISS OUT!
We have stamp and punch bundles or stamp and die bundles on offer. This card was created using the Posted for You bundle on my Facebook Live. You can watch the video here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the Starter Kit?
What do you get in your Starter Kit?
You can choose any products to the value of $235
What else can I expect to receive?
- Free business supplies kit
- Free postage on the Starter Kit
What are some of the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
- 20%-25% discount on all future orders while you are an active demonstrator (we all join for that!)
- Join as a hobbyist or as income source – this is your choice
- Early access to catalogues and ordering of products
- Access to online training
- Be part of a demonstrator only Facebook group which shares training, inspiration and lots of creative ideas
- Attend demonstrator events where we get to see new products, receive training and meet lots of other demonstrator friends
- Receive weekly updates and creative inspiration
What do you offer to your team members?
- A supportive environment where I will encourage you to run your business in the way it suits you
- I will encourage you to continue in your creativity by inviting you to a Facebook group for my team members where we take part in challenges, swaps, share ideas and inspiration
- Team members have access to my online class PDFs and videos to assist you in class preparation and help you create more projects
- I reward my team members for monthly performance with sales and recruiting
Select any of these products as your FREE bundle when you join Stampin’ Up!
and order your Starter Kit.
I look forward to having you as part of the Stamping Flair team. If you have any questions, please give me a call on Ph: 0404 255 001.
Starter Kit Promotion
As if getting to shop from a brand new catalogue filled with shiny new products wasn’t good enough, Stampin’ Up has ramped up the good times with a fabulous offer. Join the Stampin’ Up! family between 3rd and 30th June and you will not only get a value packed Starter Kit, you will also get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue.
How much is the Starter Kit?
$169 for $235 worth of products. PLUS you get the extra bundle between 3rd and 30th June
What is included in the Starter Kit?
- Anything you like. What you put in the kit is entirely upto you. You can include beginner products to get you started in papercrafting or if you are an avid crafter, you can choose any number of items, I am here to help you should you need some guidance in making a choice.
- Free shipping
- Business supplies value at $80
What do I get out of Joining?
- All your craft supplies at a discounted rate 20% (with potential to increase to 25%) while you are an active demonstrator
- The opportunity to earn some extra income or make it your full time job
- Make new friends with like minded people
- Early access to products
- Regular training
- Facebook group dedicated for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators filled with lots of ideas
- A fantastic Demonstrator Support team
- Flex points – a rewards system by Stampin’ Up! which accrues each time you place an order. Earn enough points to redeem for credit towards purchasing more crafting goodies or redeem for other merchandise available.
Do I need to run workshops or sell products to be a demonstrator?
No. You can join as a hobby demonstrator which is what I joined as. If you wanted to share the crafting experience with family or colleagues you can choose to sell to them to help you meet your quarterly minimums. Most customers are already meeting the quarterly minimums with their own purchases! However, don’t underestimate how good Stampin’ Up! products are – they sell themselves.
What can you offer me for joining the Stamping Flair team?
- I will be there to guide and encourage you no matter which direction you want to take your business.
- Rewards and incentives
- I have a dedicated Facebook page for my team to share news and ideas.
- My team receive all my Online tutorials for FREE. This gives them the opportunity to conduct classes with ease.
- FUN … Lots of it. That’s what papercrafting is about. You will love this journey.
Isn’t it a big commitment?
Are you spending about $150 a month on craft products? Or around $450 every 3 months? Keep reading for the best deal around for any crafter.
So here’s the breakdown
- To be active, a demonstrator needs to sell (or buy for themselves) products to the value of about $470 every quarter in a calendar year
- After a minimum 20% discount this amounts to about $375 a quarter
- This is about $125 a month
- For the same amount you spend usually, you will get more products
NOTE: This offer is from 3rd – 30th June only
If you’re just starting with stamping, I’d recommend the following items to include in your Starter Kit. However, the best part of the Starter Kit is that you get to choose what you like so this is only a suggestion.
Starter Kit Suggestion
If you have any questions or need any clarification, please contact me. Would love to welcome you to my fun team.