We have been waiting for this day and it has finally arrived! You are able to enjoy this brand new addition to the Stampin’ Up! product line. I can assure you that you will love it!
So we don’t just get 1 machine, we get 2. However, currently only the standard size machine is available. The super cute mini one will be available in time (possibly later on this year).
The Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine has many features.
- The first thing I noticed was how easy it was to use. The plates are number 1,2,3,4 – yes, that easy. So there are no mistakes as to which plate goes where. They are also colour-coded for easy reference and it helps when building your sandwich. There is also a magnetic plate which enables your dies to stay in place while you run it through the machine.
- It doesn’t do the big ‘clunking’ thing. That’s my technical word and each and every one of you papercrafters know exactly what I mean. It’s super smooth.
- It’s a sturdy machine and it sits securely on the work surface ensuring you get crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- The platforms on both machines fold to save space thereby making it easy to store. They look sleek and modern as well.
- The machine is easy to transport so you can take it with you to any of your craft events or on holidays.
Another option for you is include this as part of your Starter Kit. This means you will be getting a $209 product for just $169 and still have another $26 to spend on more products.
Once you purchase the Starter Kit, Stampin’ Up! comes to the party and will thrown in an additional pre-selected bundle of products valued at over $70 into your Starter Kit. This gives you a Starter Kit with a value of over $300 for $169. Plus it’s shipped free to you. You will join my friendly Gifted Stars Team and I would love to welcome you into it.