I’ve got a really fun stamp camp coming up in March and I can’t wait to share with you some very cute projects using the Kangaroo & Company bundle from the Mini Catalogue.
You will get to come to my home and share a fun filled day of crafting. We’ll make 7 projects using lots of gorgeous products that are going to be in your goodie bag. You will have heaps left to take back home with you for creating more fun projects. How cute is this bundle?
What do you get for $100?
- 7 exclusive projects
- PDFs emailed to you for each of the projects
- Goodie bag valued at over $60
- All your cardstock and die cuts prepared and packaged ready for you to start crafting
- Afternoon tea is provided as are bottomless coffee and tea throughout the day (crafters need fuel right?)
What do you need?
- Your own scissors and other tools (if you wish)
- Trimmer – to cut DSP
- lunch (heating facilities available)
- Lots of enthusiasm and excitement!
EARLY BIRD OFFER – BOOK BY FRIDAY 19TH FEBRUARY
Finalize your booking by Friday the 19th of February and you will receive a roll of the beautiful Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon.
ADD ON THE BUNDLE
Add on the Kangaroo & Company bundle BEFORE 28th February and you will get a Sale-A-Bration reward. Just phone me with your selection.
MAIL OUT OPTION – Australia Wide
There is a Mail-out option available as well for $105. I can send kits out anywhere in Australia. You will have the PDFs emailed to you.
If due to any government restrictions, this class is unable to go ahead in-person, I will hold this in an Online environment. In this case, you will need the Kangaroo & Company bundle and ink pads I have used if you wish to complete the class as per my samples.
I can’t wait to get together at Stamp Camp with you. Don’t forget the bonus offer of that beautiful ribbon when you book in early. It’s going to be so much fun.