I am very excited to announce my first Online Buy One, Get One Free – BOGO Sale! . You won’t want to miss out on this. There are stamp sets, dies, bundles, tools, DSP, ribbons, embellishments and more on offer.
My BOGO event will run from 5th to 8th July with an Online component on 5th July via a Facebook live on a group page which you can join below.
Buy One Get One Free Guidelines
* Purchase from my retired products and receive the equivalent dollar value to spend on products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogue.
This will be on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
* On Sunday 5th July at 12pm-3pm I will be hosting a live event to show you the products that I have for sale.
* I will invoice you for the cost to post the retired items to you
* You must be the first person to claim a stamp set/product on the Facebook live. Please mention the name of the product you are claiming in the comments on the Facebook live by stating ‘SOLD – name of stamp set/product’
* Keep a list of the products you are purchasing.
* Once you have finished shopping, please complete this FORM (you will need a list of the retiring items you have selected).
* Please wait until I confirm the total that is due via an email. You may then place your order in my Online store for that amount or a greater value.
* For those items that aren’t claimed, I will post them in various albums after the Live event and you can claim them on the photo until the end of the event ie: 8th July
Once you claim your product, You will have 48 hours to pay your invoice (for shipping of the retired products) and place your order in my Online store
These items are not considered sold until your invoice has been paid and your order has been placed.
So have your Wish Lists ready!
* If an item is marked ‘SOLD’ you may type ‘NEXT’ should the sale fall through. Sales are not finalized until I mark them as ‘SOLD’.
* All products are sold in an ‘as is’ condition. Some products are lightly used, some products are well used and others are brand new. There are no returns.
* All items are listed at full retail value because you are getting them for FREE
* For every $100 you spend, I will include a free item. This could be retired ribbon, embellishments, tools or some other fun crafting product.
* Once I receive confirmation of both the PayPal invoice being paid and your order being submitted, I will mail your free products.
* Payment will be collected via Paypal
* Once you have selected all the retired products that you would like, you need to place your order with Stampin’ Up! through an Online link and Host Code that I will provide on the day. Alternately, you can email me your order and I’ll be able to place it for you.
So, basically you pay for your new products and will GIVE you the retired products for FREE!
This is good deal!
If you have any questions or would like a copy of the current catalogue please email me at email@example.com
You can print this Wish List so you can get ready to place your order. PDF of the catalogue can be viewed by clicking the link below.