Hope you all have enjoyed a lovely Christmas, celebrating with your loved ones. I had such a nice celebration with Adrian and Cassidy and it really was family time for us.
The weeks leading up to Christmas have been hectic so I’m sharing a few updates in this one post.
Holiday Catalogue Carryover Products
This year, Stampin’ Up! are trying something different. As in previous years, select products from the Holiday catalogue will carry over to our annual catalogue, However, they will also carry over select products from the 2019 Holiday catalogue to the 2020 Holiday catalogue! These special holiday-to-holiday catalogue carryover items are listed below.
Holiday-to-holiday catalogue carryover products will not be available between 3 January and the start of the 2020 holiday catalogue preorder period. Unlike holiday catalogue products that will be carrying over to the annual catalogue, which will be available the whole time.
This is really exciting news as quite a number of our favourite products will be available in next year’s Holiday Catalogue. However, if you would like to use these products throughout the year then you need to stock up now.
- Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (item 150705)
- Christmas Countdown Project Kit (item 150703)
- Please note: The coordinating Christmas Countdown Stamp Set (item 151833) will not carry over.
- Jingle Bells Embellishments (item 149598)
- Snowflake Sequins Embellishments (item 150443)
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150444)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (item 150432)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150429)
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set (item 150464)
- Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (item 150647)
- Merry Moose Stamp Set (item 150494)
- Moose Punch (item 150652)
- Gather Together Stamp Set (item 150589)
- Gathered Leaves Dies (item 150662)
My First Market
Bec and I held a market stall together at Carols by the Bay in Hastings. As it was my first market it was a totally new experience for me. We had a bit of cold wind to contend with on the day but it was such a fun experience to share with my friend. So keep a look out for us in the new year as we plan on attending more markets.
We had lots of gift items and our Curvy Keepsake boxes filled with M&M packets were a hit. The winner of our raffle was Pam and I’m sure she’ll get lots of enjoyment from all the goodies included in the hamper. Congratulations Pam.
I’m getting back to cleaning up my craft room so I can open up all my goodies from the Mini Catalogue and have a good crafting session with them.
Have you Got the Mini Catalogue?
Click on the image to get your copy of the Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Catalogues. For every $90 increment in orders from January to March you get to choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. The more you buy the more free stuff you can choose.
Contact me with any questions.