I am very excited to announce my first Online Buy One, Get One Free – BOGO Sale! . You won’t want to miss out on this. There are stamp sets, dies, bundles, tools, DSP, ribbons, embellishments and more on offer.
My BOGO event will run from 5th to 8th July with an Online component on 5th July via a Facebook live on a group page which you can join below.
Buy One Get One Free Guidelines
* Purchase from my retired products and receive the equivalent dollar value to spend on products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogue.
This will be on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
* On Sunday 5th July at 12pm-3pm I will be hosting a live event to show you the products that I have for sale.
* I will invoice you for the cost to post the retired items to you
* You must be the first person to claim a stamp set/product on the Facebook live. Please mention the name of the product you are claiming in the comments on the Facebook live by stating ‘SOLD – name of stamp set/product’
* Keep a list of the products you are purchasing.
* Once you have finished shopping, please complete this FORM (you will need a list of the retiring items you have selected).
* Please wait until I confirm the total that is due via an email. You may then place your order in my Online store for that amount or a greater value.
* For those items that aren’t claimed, I will post them in various albums after the Live event and you can claim them on the photo until the end of the event ie: 8th July
Once you claim your product, You will have 48 hours to pay your invoice (for shipping of the retired products) and place your order in my Online store
These items are not considered sold until your invoice has been paid and your order has been placed.
So have your Wish Lists ready!
* If an item is marked ‘SOLD’ you may type ‘NEXT’ should the sale fall through. Sales are not finalized until I mark them as ‘SOLD’.
* All products are sold in an ‘as is’ condition. Some products are lightly used, some products are well used and others are brand new. There are no returns.
* All items are listed at full retail value because you are getting them for FREE
* For every $100 you spend, I will include a free item. This could be retired ribbon, embellishments, tools or some other fun crafting product.
* Once I receive confirmation of both the PayPal invoice being paid and your order being submitted, I will mail your free products.
* Payment will be collected via Paypal
* Once you have selected all the retired products that you would like, you need to place your order with Stampin’ Up! through an Online link and Host Code that I will provide on the day. Alternately, you can email me your order and I’ll be able to place it for you.
So, basically you pay for your new products and will GIVE you the retired products for FREE!
This is good deal!
If you have any questions or would like a copy of the current catalogue please email me at email@example.com
You can print this Wish List so you can get ready to place your order. PDF of the catalogue can be viewed by clicking the link below.
Yes YOU are! We love stamping, creating, crafting and seeing what wonderful things we can create out of beautiful paper. We are slightly addicted to paper crafting and together we love to share our ideas and inspiration.
I love this typewriter and all the cute little sentiments it’s got with it. It also has some lovely floral images, one of which I’ve used to create the border on this card. Stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock, it immediately has a vintage feel to it. The typewriter has been stamped on Wood Texture Designer Series Paper.
World Card Making Day Sale
Love this stamp set? It’s your lucky day. It’s on sale until Sunday 7th October. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to snag some great bargains.
Stampin’ Dimensionals are also on sale too and I plan to stock up on these. Those of you who have seen me make cards know that I love Stampin’ Dimensionals. I use it on every card I make and it’s in my card making ‘must have’ supplies. You can never have too many of these on hand and they always come in handy. It’s also a great stocking filler or a gift idea.
As always, I’m here to answer any questions and would love to hear your comments and feedback.
*Discounted price valid until 7th October 2018
The Santa bag is probably my favourite item in the Signs of Santa suite. It was in my first shop from the Holiday catalogue. These cute sacks can be stamped on, decorated and filled with any number of things like lollies, chocolates (a few Lindor balls will fit in there), guest soaps, some Stampin’ Up! embellishments perhaps? Wouldn’t that be fun? A mixed bag of embellishments, like a mixed bag of lollies – only better!
I have decorated this very simply and quickly using the Dashing Deer bundle and Dashing Along Designer Series Paper. It’s held together with a cute star paper clip. The All is Bright paper clips come in a mixed pack of 20 with Christmas trees and stars.
This is my type of gift bag
These would make great teacher appreciation gifts. Everyone loves a beautifully packaged gift.
What you need to make this bag
My cards today focus on the beautiful Dashing Along Designer Series Paper. Lovely designs in Christmas colours of Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. I have teamed it with the Dashing Deer bundle which is a set that comes with 4 deer, some flowers and border dies.
For the first card I used the 2 smallest deer and die cut them from DSP. The trees have been stamped on the DSP which has the script on it. The actual script is not Christmas themed so you can use it for any occasion.
The Crumb Cake cardstock was first stamped and then embossed. I really like the look of the wagon wheel from the Country Road stamp set.
To complete the country look, I added a background with the Buffalo Check in Cherry Cobbler. I found it very handy to use my Stamparatus for this particular stamp as it’s large and if you miss any sections, you can just go over and re-stamp it to achieve the depth of colour you like.
This card uses the Gold Foil Edged card & envelopes which are also foil edged. For $16.50 you get 20 cards and envelopes which makes it .82 cents for a matching card and envelope and that is fantastic value. These also come in Silver foil. Such a great way to add a touch of chic to your projects.
I did a very light wash in Cherry Cobbler being very careful not to saturate the cardstock as it’s not really meant for this type of thing (but that has never stopped me before!). Water colour cardstock or Shimmery White Cardstock is best should you wish to water colour.
How to Achieve Ink Splatters
- Drop a little bit of ink refill in the lid of your stamp pad
- Using your Aqua Painter, create a very watery consistency
- Take your Aqua Painter with your right hand (or left hand if you’re left handed) and holding it on top of your project, tap it on top of your left index finger.
- Repeat if necessary
You don’t have much control over where the ink is going to end up but you can aim it in the general direction.
The reindeer has been heat embossed in gold and the design on the stamp shows very finely on the image in understated elegance. This has been layered on a die cut frame from DSP. I used the centre of the frame on the inside. The small flowers are dies in the Dashing Deer stamp set and you get 3 dies so you can cut multiples at the same time.
There is only one way to get your hands on this Designer Series Paper. Qualifying parties held during September or personal purchases totaling $400 (ex shipping) qualify to receive the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper free. To book a party contact me and I will plan a fun event for you and your friends. You will also qualify for Hostess rewards so you have the opportunity to add lots of goodies to your stash.
I look forward to assisting you.
Tomorrow is the last day to get your hands on the Blended Seasons bundle and the 2nd assortment of Water Colour Pencils. You don’t want to miss out on these fantastic products.
In this first card I heat embossed the bell twice and layered it on top of the other. The embossing folder is Swirls and Curls from the new Holiday catalogue and its so pretty. Suite Season washi tape is also from the new catalogue. It’s a 5 Pack and has gold, silver and copper foil through it – a must for those who like to add some glitz to their Christmas projects. I used Cherry Cobbler as my card base. Change your DSP and you could easily create a wedding card with this bell.
The Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is a free product which can be earned with orders or party sales over $400 in September. So if you want to get some friends together to craft, it’s a good time as you earn Stampin’ Rewards as well. You get 4 sheets each of 3 designs in 12”x12” paper in this pack and it’s got some really nice designs. I love the rich tones of the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. The poinsettia paper is very pretty and the candy stripes are so festive. Great Christmas colours.
My next card uses the Water Colour pencils without any water involved. I just layered the colours and blended them together. It’s great to have the perfect colour pencils to match our cardstock and DSP. The stitching on the die cut gives a really nice border for the flowers. I left this card without a sentiment as I just liked the look of it as it was with the Night of Navy Gingham ribbon.
I’ll be placing final orders for the Blended Seasons bundle and Water Colour pencils at 8pm tomorrow night. Please let me know if you would like to order these. You will love it.