Welcome to the weekend friends. I’m sure this weekend is a lot different to others but it gives us more time with our families, time to craft and time to clean the house (I can hear the collective groan!).
I’ve been having so much fun using the Pleased as Punch Designer Series paper as it makes for creating quick cards. My cards today use the Under my Umbrella bundle which has some lovely sentiments in the stamp set. Umbrellas are not just used for the rain. Back in Sri Lanka where I was born, we used it for the extreme heat. So I’ve chosen to have some bright and cheery umbrellas to lift our spirits up and remind us of sunshine and good days.
The centre panel is Shimmery White cardstock on which I created a watercolour wash using Coastal Cabana ink. While still semi wet, I stamped the Label me Bold stamp in Terracotta Tile – stamped off – on top. This is a fun way to create a background.
My next card has another way to create a background using sponge brayers. I’ve used Calypso Coral and Mango Melody ink to create the ombre background. This is such a quick card to make. By matting different layers of cardstock it adds interest and makes a simple focal point stand out.
3 Days More
Sale-A-Bration ends on 31st March. Every $90 order gets a free product. Product selection is while supplies last. Pleased as Punch DSP is part of the Sale-A-Bration coordination products and is only available until 31st March unless sold out prior.
This is the best deal of Sale-A-Bration.
- Choose $235 worth of products for $169 in your Starter Kit
- During Sale-A-Bration get these extra products – Mini Paper Cutter, DSP sampler, your choice of stamp set
- Starter Kit ships free
- Join as a business demonstrator or a hobby demonstrator
- No lock in contracts – but I warn you, you will love the products so much that you won’t want to leave
- Join my by clicking on the link below. I would be honoured to have you be a part of it. Looking forward to sharing creative ideas with you.
Please phone me on 0404 255 001 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.