Hi, Welcome to Stamping Flair in Melbourne. It’s been a while since I’ve taken part in the Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop and I’ve had a lot of fun getting back into it with this month’s theme. Working a scrapbook layout with the theme of M. So many ideas were going around in my head including techniques and colours.
Finally I decided on a theme of Marine and Masculine. My partner, Adrian is mad keen on the water sports – from surfing to kayaking and I jokingly tell him that he should have a house on the water as he enjoys it so much. We live close to the beach so he’s pretty fortunate in that regard.
This page is a reflection of our surroundings. Generally when you think scrapbooking, 12″x12″ paper is what we look for. However, our 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper packs work just as well. I mounted 2 sheets of Sahara Sand paper onto Night of Navy Mattes. This gave it a smart look against the Sahara Sand base.
Stamped images from the Sailing Home stamp set create the Marine look to this scrapbook layout. For some added texture, I die cut some elements from the Cinnamon Cider Velveteen Paper.
- 12″ x 12″ Sahara Sand Cardstock
- 2 pieces 15.8cm x 15.8cm Night of Navy Cardstock
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – 5.6cm x 10.8 (3 pieces), 5.6cm x 5.6cm (3 pieces)
- Basic White cardstock die cut with largest Stitched Rectangle (2 pieces)
- Playing with Patterns DSP – 1 sheet cut down into 5cm strips and each strip at 5cm to give you 3 squares and 3 long strips.
- Playing with Patterns DSP – 2cm x 13cm, 2cm x 9.5cm
Thank you for stopping by my blog and if it’s your first time, I hope you become a regular here. Please click on the Next button to view Sue McDonald’s lovely layout.
Rochelle Laird-Smith – you are here
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS!
Only while supplies last