I chose to use one of my Top 5 ‘Must Haves’ from the Occasions Catalogue to create this card. These cute ducks are from The Fable Friends stamp set. It’s so cute and is reminiscent of Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddle-Duck. I just love the cute images which can be coloured and brought to life. With Easter, baby and friendship sentiments, this is a stamp set that can be used for various occasions.
I so enjoyed colouring in this duck family. Stampin’ Blends make the job of colouring and shading so easy. Don’t you love the duck with his cowboy hat? Super cute!
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack 
- Night Of Navy Light Stampin’ Blends Marker 
- Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends Marker 
- Light Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker 
I coloured in the mother duck and did some paper piecing using Flirty Flaming Designer Series Paper. Then I added some lace to her collar and pocket by trimming part of the Very Vanilla Lace Trim. The sentiment has been layered on a die cut from the Stitched Labels dies which I cut in half and trimmed to fit behind the oval
This card was created for the Global Design Project Challenge sketch challenge. Hop on to the GDP site to see the other projects created for this sketch.